10% unhappy?
10% unhappy?

To be 10% unhappy is like being “a little bit pregnant”, or 99% compassionate. Historically, whatever drives the remaining ~1%…

No sleep?
No sleep?

💤 Remember “Netflix’s biggest competitor? Sleep“? It made sense, was even flattering at the time. Someone exploited our sensory addictions so…

Design thinking EI
Design thinking EI

State of mind, emotions, and cognitive bias impact on design thinking. Effect on empathy, range of ideas/creativity, and implementation (energy,…

Mindfulness reach
Mindfulness reach

Our ability to notice and recognize emotions, the reach of mindfulness is limited, obscured by our currently active emotions. As…